Exercise of the week!
Sitting position, arms extended forward parallel to the floor, palms facing each other. Legs extended to a 45 degree angle until a “V” is created.
Inhale and during exhalation lower your legs and lift your arms above your ears. Inhale and lift your legs while lowering your arms to starting position. While performing the exercise keep your body rigid and your back straight.
- Move your arms and legs simultaneously
- Keep your neck and spine aligned
- Elongate your spine and legs
- PH in and up
- Keep your chest “open” and shoulders sideways and down
- Inhale from nose, exhale from mouth
- In case of difficulty, restrict your motion or move only your arms
Article by Dimoutsos Evangelos, Personal Trainer, AthensTrainers® Associate