We discovered it at our associates Christos and George Stavrianakos’ physiotherapy center.It is an underwater treadmill system for humans designed to provide hydrotherapy with aerobic exercise, providing a high-resistance, low-impact aerobic workout.
It is a perfect addition to any hospital, nursing home, sports medicine or physical therapy clinic with patients needing a therapeutic exercise alternative like aquatic therapy, where the natural properties of water (buoyancy, resistance and hydrostatic pressure) can reduce swelling and the impact and stress on joints.
- Earlier intervention
- Controlled rehabilitation
- Quicker recovery time
- Effective exercise for patients with arthritis, injuries, chronic pain, and weight loss challenges
- Adjustable water depths for controlled weight-bearing exercises for less impact and stress on joints
- Provides resistance throughout the range of motion with 360° of resistance for all movements, providing a closed chain, hydrokinetic exercise
- Offers relaxation and improved circulation
Searched and found for you: Varvara Solomonidou,Wellness Specialist, Personal Trainer, Seminar & Conference Lecturer, Pilates Master Trainer “AthensTrainers® Ultimate Pilates System®”, General Manager & Owner of AthensTrainers®
Sources: www.hudsonaquatic.com , www.bio-solution.gr