Exercise of the week!
Lie on your back, holding your knees to your chest with the miniball between your uncles. Keep your head and neck off the floor and stack your hands behind your head. Inhale and during exhalation extend your legs up to a 45° ankle from the ground.
- Belly button towards the spine (PH in and up)
- Keep your head and neck off the floor
- Avoid lifting your pelvis off the floor
- Keep your chest “open” and shoulders sideways and back
- Elongate your legs from your hips
- Keep your core engaged
- Squeeze the miniball during the exercise
Despoina Pane, Pilates Instructor, AthensTrainers® Associate