Propolis is a substance consisting of resins and gums that bees collect from the buds of trees, rich with wax, pollen, enzymes and other substances and to use it to seal and disinfect the inside of the nest.
- Bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial action.
- Used to treat wounds 1. respiratory organ, 2. the oral cavity, 3. the stomach.
- Used by 1. mycoses, 2. the otolaryngology problems, 3. ulcer, 4 prostate.
- Improves blood circulation in the capillaries.
- It protects vitamin C from oxidation.
- Inhibits the aggregation of erythrocytes.
- In external application heal deep pyodermitides, cutaneous fungal infections, the furunculosis and the grids that develop in individuals who remain bedridden for long periods.
The most absorbable form of propolis for humans is the tincture or otherwise rinsers propolis resulting from the dissolution of propolis in pure alcohol.
From the page www.aristaeus-nectar.gr – our friends and producers.