Exercise of the week!
Everybody wonders how to get strong abdominals….
There isn’t any secret …. Strong abdominals need hard work, different core exercises and punctual workouts.
For perfect results, add FreeForm Board rollout to your exercise program.
Kneel on the FreeForm Board’s pillow with both hands on the Freeform Board in front of you.
Slowly roll the board forward as far as you can comfortably without arching your lower back. After a pause roll the board back to starting position
- Keep your arms straight with muscles engaged
- On the way back hinge on hips
- Move forward as much as your strength and your mobilization allows you to
- Head aligned with the core
- Avoid over extending our lumbar spine
- Avoid this exercise in case of lower back problems or shoulder injuries
Variations: Move the FreeForm Board diagonally to the sides to engage oblique abdominals.
Grigoris Dogas, Personal Trainer, Seminar lecturer, AthensTrainers® Associate