This water is especially made for dieters, but you can use it to detox as well and it will help you flush your system. It’s loaded up with green apple, cucumber, and mint, so you’re getting antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in each sip.
- 2 litres water
- ½ green apple
- 8cm piece of cucumber
- small handful mint leaves
- squeeze of lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Fill a large jug with the water.
- Thinly slice the apple and cucumber. The more thinly you slice them the more surface area there is to release flavour into the water. Add the slices to the water.
- Remove the mint leaves from their stems and slightly crush or twist them to help them release their flavour. Add them to the water.
- Let chill and steep in the refrigerator overnight. Serve with plenty of ice cubes. Strain out the fruit to serve, or leave some pieces in.