Exercise of the week!
Lie down between the bars in supine position and grasp the foam hand holds with each hand. Knees bent and feet on the floor.
Inhale and during exhalation pull your torso up toward the crossbars, bending your elbows and squeezing your shoulder blades together. Inhale and return to the initial position. Perform 3-4 sets of 6-12 repetitions
- Engage your abs dipping navel to spine
- Keep your head aligned with your spine
- Keep elbows close to the body
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together
- Do not allow pelvis touch the ground
Sofia Papageorga, Yoga & Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer, AthensTrainers® Associate