Exercise of the week!Supine position, legs closed and extended above hips, feet flexed with the elastic band on the sole of the feet. Arms bent holding the elastic band, forearms on the mat.
Inhale and during exhalation lower your legs until 45°
- Belly button towards the spine (PH in and up)
- Lower your legs as much as your abs allow you.
- keep your chest “open” and shoulders sideways and back
- During the exercise keep the buttocks on the ground
- During the exercise keep your head on the ground
- 8-12 repetitions
Despoina Pane, Pilates Instructor, AthensTrainers® Associate