Exercise of the week!Starting Position: prone position on the fitball, legs extended, hip width apart arms bent with your fingers touching your forehead.
Execution: Inhale and during exhalation lift your head off the mat rising up from your upper back. Inhale and return to starting position.
- Extend your head and chest vertebrae by vertebrae sliding your shoulder blades towards the pelvis
- PH in and up, shoulders down, chest boosted
- Legs extended and engaged
Arms are extended forward (to increase the dificulty)
- Dorsal muscles strengthening
- Spine mobility
- Coordination, control, stability
Christina Nikolia, Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor, AthensTrainers® Associate