Exercise of the week! Starting position: Reverse plank position, heels on the FreeForm Board, arms extended with hands under your shoulders.
Execution: Move your pelvis backwards between your arms in order your body to be in an L- Crunch position.
- Reverse plank position: keep your legs together and extended on the platform
- Reverse plank position: keep your legs, pelvis and core aligned
- Reverse plank position: keep your arms extended with hands under the shoulders. Keep the palms on the floor with the fingers spread wide
- Keep your hips always engaged
- Keep your pelvis lifted
- Place your heels in the center of the platform
- Bend your knees to 90°
- Eyes looking forward
- L- Crunch position: bend your spine
- L- Crunch position: your palms are pushing the floor
- L- Crunch position: gaze at your knees
Grigoris Dogas, Personal Trainer, Seminar lecturer, AthensTrainers® Associate