Few things are as tasty and comforting as a delicious pancake breakfast.
You will need:
• 1 banana (melt it using a multi or a fork)
• 1 egg
• 1 cup almond milk
• Whole wheat self-raising flour (add enough flour to make a nice porridge, about 3-4 tbsp)
Mix all ingredients . Bake in a non-stick pan without oil, butter or margarine. Serve and add 1 tbsp. honey, 3 whole walnuts, cranberries or raisins .
• You can make your pancake in a size of 20 grams and consume 3 pan cakes
• If you make large pancake, then you can consume 1
• 3 pan cakes of 20gr. with 1 tbsp. honey, 3 whole walnuts and cranberries have about 270 calories
Stella Sideratou, Dietitian – Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Reflegologist, Pilates Trainer